Chapter 2.7: "The Talus Incident"
Publish Notes, September 6th
- Loot drops on the Avatar Platform have been returned to their correct drop rate.
- Skill conversions for Jedi who have not logged into the game since before publish 9 will convert correctly.
- The Jedi special abilities Cho Mok, Jung Su Ma , Sai Cha, and Sun djem Jung Ma are now granted at the correct level.
- Hero of Tatooine: Mark of Honor: The Pirate Leader will no longer continue to attack you after he becomes invulnerable.
- Legacy Quests: EV-9D9 quests: If you have a quest given by EV-9D9 that won't complete and you have already completed all of the other quests, return to EV-9D9 and your quests will complete.
- Hunting missions will now list the names and display pictures of the creatures available to be hunted.
- Pilots can re-master pilot professions to earn their Ace Pilot status.
- Note: Pilots who are working towards their Ace Pilot status should retire from their current pilot squadron and begin again in order to progress to Ace Pilot.
- Imperial Pilots who have rejoined Storm Squadron can now complete their pilot mastery.
- Attackable objects in the game now display a health meter. For example, vehicles and Restuss Antennae display a health meter when you target them.