Chapter 3.7 "Smugglers and Scoundrels"
Publish Notes, October 31st, 2006
Note: The game will now utilize up to 2GB of ram. Systems with more then 1GB of memory should see performance improvements during long play sessions.
Galactic Civil WarEdit
- Player Bases: Fixed an issue that was preventing new bases from being placed even if below the planetary cap.
- Doubled value of destroying a player placed GCW base.
- Increased planetary control value of some player placed GCW bases.
- Doubled average PvP region GCW point grant and increased player activity factor.
- Doubled daily PvP GCW point limit.
- Decreased space PvE GCW point per tier value to 4 from 6.
- Decreased value of an Elite faction NPC to 10 from 12.
- You must now be on the attacker list to receive credit for a PvE kill.
- DE-10 Pistol Barrels are now dropping with serial numbers once more. If you have one without a serial number, thus making it not usable in crafting the pistol, Customer Service can trade you a new one.
- Clone Relics: Boba Fett's 5th and 6th quest can now be abandoned.
- Clone Relics: Fixed Exploit with Boba Fett's quests.
- Credit for a space PvE or PvP kill will now be granted to the entire crew of a multi-player craft and not just the pilot.
- Bug Fix: If you examine the character sheet of another character, the guild name of the character being examined will be displayed at the top of the character sheet.
- The guild title of the character being examined will not be displayed at the top of the character sheet.
- If you examine the character sheet of your own character, both the guild name and guild title of your own character will be displayed at the top of the character sheet.