Only for private servers with this type of unlock.
Note these happen in a random order. Collect from your nearest Force shrine.
"Gather all possible information before making a decision."
- Talk to Kant.
- Talk to the Gungan he sends you to.
- Let him keep the land.
- Return to Kant.
"Understand the motivations and desires of others without becoming emotionally involved."
- Talk to Sathme.
- Talk to the assistant and get the supplies.
- Return to Sathme tell her the assistant isn't coming back.
"Do everything possible to keep innocent civilians from being in danger."
- Talk to Yvana.
- Kill the cat she sends you to.
- Return to Yvana.
"Recognize chaos but not become a part of it."
- Talk to Seevi.
- Converse with the person he sends you to, and let him go.
- Go back to Seevi and inform him no revenge.
"Always be willing to lend a helping hand whenever possible."
- Talk to Pannaqa.
- Talk to the drunk.
- Take the part from the drunk back to Pannaqa.
"Always display respect and dignity when interacting with others."
- Talk to Grizzlo.
- Talk to the guy you're sent to in Mos Eisley.
- Talk to the guy you're sent to in Lok.
- Take the ring back to Grizzlo.
"Put aside personal feelings when aiding someone they might not find appealing."
- Talk to Torin.
- Kill the guy he sends you to.
- Return to Torin.
"Remain calm in the face of emotion."
- Talk to Erim.
- Retrieve the blaster from the corpse she sends you to.
- Return it to Erim.
"Always strive for understanding rather than blind faith."
- Talk to Sola.
- Goto the dealer she sends you to, tell him "You found the wrong guy, stay away from Sola."
- He gives you the spice.
- Return to Sola - Don't give her the spice until she tells you about her son.
"Be prepared to undertake that which others will not."
- Talk to Par.
- Kill the Bull.
- Return to Par.
"Be equally a public servant and a public defender."
- Talk to Kaul.
- Kill the Mite.
- Return to Kaul.
"Be willing to put himself in danger in order to do what is right."
- Talk to Keicho.
- Fight the man he sends you to.
- Return the ring to Keicho.
Kill Baz NitchesEdit
"Be an able and courageous warrior."
- Talk to Menchi.
- Kill 20 Baz Nitches [11k missions on Dathomir].
- Return to Menchi.
Kill Sludge PanthersEdit
"Do whatever is possible to protect the natural order of the universe."
- Talk to Luha.
- Kill 20 Sludge Panthers [(158, -2511) (72, -3298) (-39, -2574) (405, -2376) (500, -3400) (986, -2975) Outside Dearic are static spawns where one of the creatures that cycles in is Minor Sludge Panthers, kill whatever is there and you'll get points toward the counter]. They can also be found at the POI "Lost Village of Durbin" on Talus.
- Return to Luha.
"Understand that there are times when a greater good outweighs a lesser evil."
- Talk to Braganta, kill 20 Falumpasets [Lvl 25 Gungan Merc missions (not emu), static spawns, or around the Gungan Sacred Palace].
- Return to Braganta.
Craft a LightsaberEdit
"Thanks to your progress thus far, you have been granted the rank of Jedi Initiate."
- Craft a Lightsaber.
- Tune a colour crystal, in that order. [Note at this point you become a Jedi Initiate].
DO NOT tune a damage crystal, that must wait till you are a Jedi Padawan or you might become bugged.