Re-sizeable circular display that sits in the lower-left hand corner of your HUD by default. Viewing range can be from 32m to 2048m, which can be changed with the +/- buttons on-screen as well as your keyboard.
Various "dots" or "blips" appear on your radar in relation to your current position. Your current target will have a blue colored box surrounding its blip. Blips are color coded as follows:
- Hot Pink - Current leader of your group.
- Green - Player/pet currently in your group.
- Red - Player or NPC who is aggressive (or "aggro") to you and will attack if you get close enough.
- Lt Blue - Another player who is not in your faction or is neutral.
- Purple - Player who is in your faction
- Pink - NPCs, Pets, Structures and Vehicles that share your faction.
- Yellow - NPCs who are not currently aggressive towards you, but this can change if you have negative faction with them.
- White - NPC/object that cannot be attacked or enter combat.
There is also a Consider, or "con" system that you can enable with the radar. These colors are the same that is displayed next to a NPC name when you have them targeted (see Target Display). This will display a halo around any attackable NPC blip on your radar with the correlating color:
- Purple - Instant Death
- Red - Very Risky/Risky Fight
- Yellow - Tough Fight
- White - Even Match
- Blue - Probably be Defeated
- Green - Looks Weak
- Grey - No Match
Hovering over a blip on the radar will display tooltip information about the blip.You can also see the difficulty of Rebel/Imperial NPCs if you're off-duty or are neutral.Even your own faction's!