Fandom

SWG Wiki

Saber Block (skill)

9,588pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Name: Saber Block
Career required: Force Sensitive/Jedi
Level granted at: 26
Lesson granted at: Force Sensitive Essentials II

  • Action cost: ??
  • Mind cost: ??
  • Cooldown timer: 60 seconds
  • Duration: 40 seconds
  • Range: Self
  • Effect: Increase to parry of 10% (15% Can be increased in effectiveness through expertise for a total of 25%).

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.