Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recommended combat levels: 75 and higher
- 100,005 (Quest Combat) Experience
- a DP-23 Rifle
- Talk to Pletus Croix; he can be found standing next to his speeder near the northwestern corner of Mustafar ( /way -2911 2832 Pletus Croix; ) He explains he is a Nabooian historian who was ambushed by Razor Runners while documenting ancient glyphs on Mustafar. He would like you to complete the documentation by locating and inspecting three glyphs.
- The glyphs are surrounded by Razor Runner Troopers (CL 79), Razor Runner Shock Troopers (CL 80), and Razor Runner Elite Troopers (CL 80 & 82). If you hurry in, copy the glyph, and hustle back out you should be able to avoid the aggro.
- The glyphs are located in nearby ruins. Head to these ruins and copy the glyph markings using the radial menu.
- /way -2504 3051 Glyph of Mustafar That Is;
- /way -2414 3009 Glyph of Mustafar in Change;
- /way -2415 3108 Glyph of Mustafar That Was;
- Return to Pletus Croix.
- You will only be able to return two of the glyph copies; chunks of the third glyph have been chipped away. Pletus asks that you go retrieve these pieces from the Razor Runners.
Razor Runner BossesEdit
- First, you must defeat Captain Relgon Starkill. Captain Starkill is a CL 82 elite MOB. He will spawn near /way -2553 3040.
- Next, you must defeat Commander Hal Razor. Commander Razor is a CL 85 elite MOB. He will spawn near /way -2420 3014.
- Return to Pletus Croix for your reward.