Recommended combat levels: 75 and higher
- 100,005 (Quest Combat) Experience
- a DP-23 Rifle
- Talk to Pletus Croix; he can be found standing next to his speeder near the northwestern corner of Mustafar ( /way -2911 2832 Pletus Croix; ) He explains he is a Nabooian historian who was ambushed by Razor Runners while documenting ancient glyphs on Mustafar. He would like you to complete the documentation by locating and inspecting three glyphs.
- The glyphs are surrounded by Razor Runner Troopers (CL 79), Razor Runner Shock Troopers (CL 80), and Razor Runner Elite Troopers (CL 80 & 82). If you hurry in, copy the glyph, and hustle back out you should be able to avoid the aggro.
- The glyphs are located in nearby ruins. Head to these ruins and copy the glyph markings using the radial menu.
- /way -2504 3051 Glyph of Mustafar That Is;
- /way -2414 3009 Glyph of Mustafar in Change;
- /way -2415 3108 Glyph of Mustafar That Was;
- Return to Pletus Croix.
- You will only be able to return two of the glyph copies; chunks of the third glyph have been chipped away. Pletus asks that you go retrieve these pieces from the Razor Runners.
Razor Runner BossesEdit
- First, you must defeat Captain Relgon Starkill. Captain Starkill is a CL 82 elite MOB. He will spawn near /way -2553 3040.
- Next, you must defeat Commander Hal Razor. Commander Razor is a CL 85 elite MOB. He will spawn near /way -2420 3014.
- Return to Pletus Croix for your reward.