>> Publish 7
- HAM: Personal HAM bar now reflects increased (buffed) maximum attributes.
- Missions: Made some optimizations to the mission system to combat lag. Requesting a mission on a planet like Dantooine should be somewhat faster.
- Turrets: Fixed problems for old turrets not attacking correctly.
- Turrets: Fixed problems with bases having old turrets not sealing.
- Player Cities: Corrected a bug that was causing incorrect nearby player structures to be deleted when attempting to destroy a player city garden.
- Quests: The two "force" quests at the Jedi temple ruins on Dantooine can no longer be taken by players who are already Jedi.
- Bestine Politician Event: Players will now get the option to ask for their reward when the candidate they voted for was in office.
- Creature Handler: Ranged Attack training now works on BE created pets with ranged attacks.
- Dancer/Musician: Performance buffs now add buff amount to current value instead of just setting the maximum value.
- Doctor: Fixed the use command on the Fire Blanket.
- Doctor: Fire Blanket now usable from the hotkey bar.
- Pets: PCD will display damage and other combat stats for pets.
- Treasure Map: Fixed a problem where all treasure maps were falsely stating that it was a fake when you tried to use them. Some treasure maps should now work when they are used.
- Vendors/Bazaar: The purchasing of a container now displays a warning message about the name of the container not reflecting the contents of the container.
- Misc: Fixed some text errors on the Junk Dealer and Underworld Smuggler loading screens.
Archived from [Official SWG Update Archive]