>> Publish 8
Death Watch Bunker. Boba Fett has discovered that an ancient splinter group of Mandalorian mercenaries known as the Death Watch are not just the stuff of myth and rumor but are operating out of a hidden location. Boba Fett's network of spies has also discovered that the Death Watch assassins have contracted a heavy of contingent of the Black Sun to help them in their unknown plans. Are you brave enough to find out what these heinous villains are up to? Work your way through this new adventure zone with over 6 Action packed new quests and unique new crafting missions to find out what has brought these ancient warriors out of hiding!
- Using the /seGoggles command will return your Special Edition Goggles if they were lost.
- When in a group, a waypoint to the nearest group mission is displayed. The nearest mission is the mission closest to the most people in the group.
- Group member status bars will continue to report position information, even if the player is on the other side of the world. If the group member is on another planet, the planet name is displayed in the status bar.
- Fixed rendering issues with simple shadows at low angles.
- Radar dots should "flicker" much less.
- Overhead map now tries to space out text.
Archived from [Official SWG Update Archive]