>> Publish 0
- Advanced planets are now available.
Bug Fixes Edit
- AI: Fixed instances of stuck AI
- AI: fix for /aim exploit that kept AI from aggroing on the attacker
- Cloning: fix cloning sometimes teleporting player to the facility's location instead of inside it
- Crafting: fix for crafting failure and success messages
- Crafting: Weapon Experimentation: should be functional as intended now
- Creatures: Baby creatures will no longer give xp (for killing them, that is)
- Faction: Fixed exploit where you can gain much too much faction points from missions.
- Grief: added /eject, a command that can be used if you are locked on someone's balcony
- Groups: fixed group xp bonus being too high
- Groups: prevented groups of more than 20
- Login: Fixed an issue where sometimes a player's name would not be correct in the character selection UI
- Missions: fix for disappearing mission objectives
- Missions: fix for players running out of available missions (you go to take a mission, and there are none available)
- Missions: fixed missions sometimes appearing in water
- Name Validation: improvements to catch more obscene names, and not prohibit valid names.
- Special Edition Goggles: fixed a rare race/gender/customization combination that prevented goggles from working
- Tutorial: fixed issue where players would sometimes not get starting equipment
- UI: Fixed UI settings not saving sometimes.
- Vendors: make refused vendor items not disappear
- Visual: fixed some instances of floating creatures
Archived from [Official SWG Update Archive]