>> Publish 11
- Fixed zone map reset button to actually focus on the player's ship
- Right clicking on a mission critical ship in the zone map and selecting "auto-pilot to" will now take you to it's current location instead of it's spawn location
- When flying a ship, if you have no target and get hit by a missile, you will now automatically target the ship that launched the missile.
- Fixed a particle object leak that would cap out the number of particles show on screen. This would keep bolts and other effects from being rendered.
- Priority system changes for effects to help keep blaster bolts from disappearing
- Fixed weird black shader on on YT-1300
- Redeeding old (9-lot) guildhalls will give you back 9 lots, instead of just giving 7 (However, you can still recover the 2-lots by paying any amount of maintenance on the hall - no need to redeed it just to convert it to a 7-lot hall).
Archived from [Official SWG Forums]