>> Publish 2
- Some containers (crafting stations and vendors especially) could get into a state where they would not calculate their inventory space correctly. This would make your inventory act like it was full, though the UI would say that you still have some room available. In some instances, this could also cause objects in your inventory to disappear until you thinned down how much you were carrying, at which point they would reappear. This should be fixed.
- Fixed an issue with factory crates not showing the stats of the contained items.
- Fixed an exploit where you could add charges to stimpacks.
- Fixed an exploit where you could raise your secondary stats high enough such that using special moves actually caused you to gain points, rather than lose them.
- Fixed a /tellpet exploit that let you quick store pets.
Archived from [Official SWG Update Archive]