Live April 29th Version 0.121430
- Some AI have learned the art of the death blow.
- Increasing values of accuracy and defense buffs and debuffs for a more noticable effect
- Loot drops that consist of stacks of items, such as a stack of Krayt Dragon Tissue, cannot be directly used as a crafting ingredient. An item must be removed from the stack and used instead.
- All DoT messages should now be displayed as combat spam instead of system messages
- Entering a structure that an AI does not have permission to enter, causes the AI to exit combat.
- You should no longer be able to attempt to use a medical enhancer if you do not have the appropriate command
- The squad leader /boostMorale command should now work a little better when the group has a very small number of wounds
- Pets now follow their master after exiting combat
- Pets now understand the guard command again
- Fixed role icon issues with pets joining the group
- Pets will no longer have Action or Mind wounds
Vehicles / Mounts
- Fixed problem where avatar would stand up if a weapon was equipped while driving a vehicle
- Performing medical actions while mounted should no longer attempt to execute the command
- Fixed a problem where holding a weapon while driving a vehicle or sitting in a chair in space could cause the avatar's back to go through chair
- Color palettes are properly formatted
- Fixed a bug where the experience bars in the skill screen would sometimes be in the wrong place
- Heads should no longer twitch when targeting another player, NPC, or creature.
- Icons now show up for advanced and improved actions in the skills granted section of the skills window
- Added "Queued" message to tooltip of queued command in the toolbar
- Inventory windows now default to having the examine window open, for new characters
- Loading Screen Fixes