>> Publish 27
Update Notes Febuary 17th, 2006 (a.k.a Publish 27.1)
- The Lava Cannon effect will no longer cause odd visual effects at location 0, 0.
- Jabba's Palace: Reelo Baruk: If you were on the Reelo Baruk quest before publish 27 and you can't go any farther on the quest, you can now either delete your quest and start over, or you can talk to Reelo and he will start you over on the quest.
- Legacy: If you have finished the Naboo story arcs and didn't get a pointer quest to the Corellia story arcs, just return to your agent/contact and they will give you directions to your new contact on Corellia.
- Space ships should no longer take decay when destroyed from E-pulse damage in Player versus Player (PvP) combat.
- Toggling into the "free mouselook" mode on your interface will no longer cause your cursor to be visible on the chat bar and cause your game menu (ESC) to stop working.