>> Publish 29/Chapter 1
Publish 29/Chapter 1 Update Notes, June 30 (a.k.a Chapter 1.2)
Battle for RestussEdit
- Added cantinas to both the Rebel and Imperial bases.
- Reduced the amount of NPCs in Restuss.
- Restuss commendation rewards will now be tradeable.
- Space Mining missions can now be completed.
- Space Quest NPCs will now correctly grant their quests in Restuss for space quests that are in your datapad, but not your quest journal.
- Adjusted the experience point rewards for Restuss Phase 1 quests.
- The Imperial commendation officer will now correctly give players the option to purchase the Restuss armor dye kit.
- If a player is hacking the sensor array, only the player who is hacking the sensor array will get the "Failed override" system message.
- Characters should no longer be stuck in the Restuss cloning facility after cloning.
- The Instant Travel Device no longer has collision.